Located at 303 East Main Street, Amsterdam, NY
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 2:30p – 6:00p
Tuesday and Thursday 2:30p – 8:00p
Phone: (518) 212-5905
The Creative Connections Clubhouse provides equal access for all adolescents ages 12-17 and young adults 18-21, who have or are at risk of developing an addiction.
Our Core Beliefs:
1. Young people can and do achieve long-term recovery; change is possible.
2. There are many pathways to recovery.
3. Prevention and recovery support services must be positive, self-directed, and individualized.
4. Prevention and recovery support services must be strengths-based and provide the tools needed to empower the individual.
5. Prevention and recovery support services must involve families, peers, community member, and allies.
6. Involvement of the recovery community and peers are critical for success.
7. Giving back is important to sustained recovery.
8. Recovery is not possible without first meeting basic needs