Located at 303 East Main Street, Amsterdam, NY
Monday: 2:30pm – 5:30pm
Tuesday: 2:30pm – 7:30pm
Wednesday: 2:30pm – 7:30pm
Thursday: 2:30pm – 5:30pm
Friday: 2:30pm – 5:30pm
Phone: (518) 212-5905
The Creative Connections Clubhouse provides equal access for all adolescents ages 12-17 and young adults 18-21, who have or are at risk of developing a substance use disorder.
Our Core Beliefs:
1. Young people can and do achieve long-term recovery; change is possible.
2. There are many pathways to recovery.
3. Prevention and recovery support services must be positive, self-directed, and individualized.
4. Prevention and recovery support services must be strengths-based and provide the tools needed to empower the individual.
5. Prevention and recovery support services must involve families, peers, community member, and allies.
6. Involvement of the recovery community and peers are critical for success.
7. Giving back is important to sustained recovery.
8. Recovery is not possible without first meeting basic needs