Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 2:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Saturdays for Planned Events
Clubhouse Mission: The Creative Connections Clubhouse provides a safe, welcoming, supportive and nurturing alcohol and drug-free community activity center for all adolescents ages 12-17 years of age who have, or are at risk of developing, a substance use disorder.
- Young people can and do achieve long term recovery; change is possible.
- There are many pathways to recovery.
- Prevention and recovery support services must be positive, self-directed, and individualized.
- Prevention and recovery support services must be strengths-based and provide the tools needed to empower the individual.
- Prevention and recovery support services must involve family, peers, community members and allies.
- Involvement of the recovery community and peers are critical for success.
- Giving Back is important to sustained recovery.
- Recovery is not possible without first meeting basic needs.
Activities and services provided by the Clubhouse will be offered by the staff, community, volunteers, and peers and will be selected by the members.
Recovery Support Groups
will cover a wide array of topics
Evidence Based Prevention Programs
Programs such as Too Good for Drugs, Too Good for Violence, and Choices will be offered
Art, crafts, music, drama, cooking, sports, field trips etc.
Tutoring for Clubhouse members at any educational level will be offered
Activities to encourage while family participation
The how to’s of applying for and keeping a job.